Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yuck!

I woke this morning with a stuffed up head. I don't want to be sick for long, so I am relaxing at home and contemplating training. I have a swim workout at Oberlin and a 2:20 hr run planned. My guess is taking the day off will do more good then harm. It is just a little tough to give up a Saturday to recovery.

Last night after my swim, my friend Xela came over for a little jam session. We have been friends for years. We have done a lot of work(music)together including me producing one of his CDs. The jam was fun. We had a three person audience here in my studio.

Tomorrow in a addition to the swim and run, we have a memorial party at the Rock Hall for Jack. It should be interesting. I am a little curious about who may attend.

Monday is of course St Patricks day. Rocco's once again will be hosting the St Baldricks event to raise money for Cure Search. I won't be shaving this years(I have the past 3 years), so I won't be requesting donations. However if you would like to donate, MarySunshine will be shaving at the St Baldricks event in Louiseville. That event happens to be at 4th street Live, home of the IMKY finishline.

4 comments:

B Bop said...

That's a heck of a day of training when you're not feeling well.

Rest up!!

triguyjt said...

just get the rest....

smart move..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

Hope you're feeling better, Charlie!