Tuesday, March 25, 2008

60 seconds in my brain

Business is slow this week.......... I got to leave early from work................... It was also a day off from training...................... Kind of weird to have nothing to do all day.............. I spent most of the day learning the new software I have been downloading lately...... It is all open source stuff based on the linux stuff.......... Mostly office tools and web tools............. The stuff works really well.......... It is all compatible with MSOffice, Macromedia, photoshop, and any audio editing software.......... I did a little web design and watched a PBS history of the War with Iraq. It appears mistakes were made....... The web page looks good though.....I have a gig this Saturday.......Sunday is a 5k in Ohio City............Sunday I help Zac and Nichole move........I am not moving...........At least not from Coventry...........Training is going very well.......... I lost one day last week to a cold. ............Aside from that it is moving along as planned........ I have hit every long run. I have been adding speed. Swimming and cycling have seen solid consistant workouts. I am in shape.... I am ready to REALLY start training..... I am ready for spring. The cold seems coldest in march........ not from the temps so much as the lingering cruelty.......... soon, it will be....Opening day is less then a week from now. ..........The tribe have pitching depth.!!!!! A lot of it. Should be fun.......I am listening to John Coltrane..... I love good jazz and baseball.......I love a cool march evening with McCoy Tyner banging out those twisted yet beautiful chords.........

1 comment:

triguyjt said...

" it appears mistakes were made"
LOL... ya think???

"lingering cruelty" great line....perfect