Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bad connection

I sit here in a coffee shop 1/2 way between home and the pool. I missed my connection and it is raining, cold and nasty out. I am not thrilled about bagging the workout, but that is what is happening. So tomorrow, I will come this way again to get the swim in.

Yesterday I was able to get outdoors on my bike for a bit. I mostly focused on re-establishing my handling skills. It was nice to ride. I am growing tired of the trainer.

Other stuff:
My dad is having a book published in July. The book is a history of Eagles Mere (our family vacation community for four generations)and is being published by the local historical society. One of the last entries was about my ironman training on the mountain last summer. I am not sure if he included the fact that I suffered intestinal distress from the well water.
Maybe he will trade me a book for a CD.

I mentioned this in the last post. I am not moving into the house with Zac and Nichole. I am grateful to them for asking me to be a part of it, but I am happy where I am.

This Sunday is the Race for Recovery. This is a 5k I did last year with Dane. Hopefully Nichole will make it. My plan is to run fast.

Saturday night I will be playing my music here in the Coffee shop I am sitting in now.
On that note, I must go catch the next bus home.

No comments: