Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Cold on Sunday

Sunday's forecast calls for flurries and temperatures in the low 30's. Normally I would have loved this. Running in the cold and snow never bothered me. In fact I always felt my love for it provided me an edge. My best running times were often in bad winter weather. This time around though, I am not sure what to expect. I have never been out on the chair in these conditions.
I am glad that I have already done the distance in the chair. The course should be flat and not offer much of a challenge in regards to topography. My concern is going to be with my ability to push the wheels forward and keeping my hands warm enough to hold onto my plastic mits.... I picked up some new shoes, hat and gloves a few weeks ago.
Here is hoping for a change for the better in the forecast. If not, I look forward to the challenge.

No comments: