Saturday, March 17, 2007

St Baldricks Fun

The early estimates have us raising over 200K to fight childhood cancer at AJ Rocco's alone.
This fund raiser is huge.
Thanks to all who sponsored me. You can still donate by using the link in the sidebar.

Thanks also to Kirk, Sandy, and Denny for handling the camera.

The Trifolk Crew
Zac, Nichole, and I headed to the UK bald, bald, bald. No one will suspect that we are dirty hippies


It's gone
Boy will this save time in the shower between workouts












Brendon
The boss and his bald AJ Rocco's crew.
This is the only way he can keep us groomed (dirty hippies)











Zac and Nichole
Trifolk IMUK support crew/ My friends





Michelle and Jay
Michelle works with me and Jay is a fellow Coventry musician














Maggie(Maggie appears in the post "Reunion") and Adam
My Caribou friends/Barristas unite to fight children's cancer

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

wow, the shave looks good on everyone. I wonder if I could pull off that look. I almost did this to raise money for LLS my first time around. David wasn't too keen on me shaving my head though.