Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super bowl 1st half notes

Running is better than the pregame show. I chose to run.
  • I like: Hank the horse. I am training, how could I not be inspired. I need a dalmatian.
  • The drug dealer telling parents to take care of their stash. It is about time somebody addresses America's drug problem on this level. Pharmaceuticals are dangerous!
  • I like Justin Timberlake much more since he met Andy Sandberg.
  • The Pats have waisted opportunities....That Stuff comes back to haunt you.
  • The Giants D is playing tough, I wouldn't be surprised to see Brady knocked out.
  • '48 Browns. '72 Fish. '08 Pats?
One more thought from the mind of Ironyman: If the Patriots win, the victory parade will occur during an election come Super Tuesday. If Red Sox fan skips an election for a parade, patriotism looses.

Well anyhow, Go Giants! Beat Bill. And then go tell Yankee Fan that you Play in New Jersey.

1 comment:

triguyjt said...

clydesdales spot ruled...but again i could be called a clydesdale if if entered races based on my weight....