Monday, February 11, 2008

40


It is a new age group. I'm a New Age guy. As a folksinger I should be hitting my stride.

The show went well. I am listening to my personal recording of it right now. It sounds very good. I will most likely make it down loadable.

It occurred to me while watching my friends Mifune play, I have so many talented friends. The CTC party last night also brought this into focus. Thank you all for the opportunity to know you.

Any how, About that sleep thing, good Night.

6 comments:

JenC said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!

tracie said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Jen said...

Now you & the USAT are in agreement, phew! Happy Birthday, Charlie :-) Glad the show went well!

triguyjt said...

you are in your PRIME.

40!!!

and a Snow day, just for you.
Happy Birthday

Mnowac said...

Wooohoo, happy birthday!

B Bop said...

Happy birthday Charlie!!!

A gig @ the Beachland is a nice way to ring in the next decade, eh? The best is yet to come....