Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Barakillary, Brocoli

I am exited about the debate this evening. I am still completely undecided.
I will most likely vote democrat unless Woody Harrelson runs as an independent.
This is the first debate since early January I will be able to see. I don't have cable and the sports bars wont turn up the volume. So because it takes place 5 miles from my door, it will be on free TV. Yeah free TV!

I want to like one of these two candidates.
Right now I look at Obama and see this perfect Orwellian android barking out one word sound bites. "Change", "Hope", "Candy".
I am worried he will rip off his costume and crab people will emerge.

Hillary is like an ex girl friend. Once in a while you look at her and you think of how fond you were of her back in '92. Then she does something that reminds you of the vengeful angry breakup. It scares you. You wonder why you agreed to have lunch.

I will let you know what I think after the debate.

1 comment:

Mnowac said...

Hahaha, I like your comparison of Hillary to an ex girlfriend. I always like her when she is talking in a normal voice, but she tends to scream and once she does I just want to run away. I like them both, but think I will be voting for Hillary.