Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tagged. for 7 random things about my self

Veg Triathlete has tagged me for 7 random things about myself
So here goes.

7. 7 was my Jersey no. in little league. We were the Giants, I played Shortstop. our record was 13-1-1....Glory Days

6. I live less that a mile and a half between the hospital where I was born and the house that I grew up in.

5. I was homeless for a summer ('88) in Madison Wi. I had a great time. We would play street music all the time. Sleep on porches of friends or on the beach. Go on the dead tour. We really had a blast.

4. The nigtly news makes me cry often.

3. I prefer the Rolling Stones to the Beatles.

2. I was a Boy Scout.

1. I am enjoying one of the best years of my life while training for Ironman.


I will now tag BBop, Craig, and Janet...

Your it.

1 comment:

B Bop said...

For a spell I watched the BBC news often, felt quite up to date, and realized how truly sad most of the news was. So much violence and corruption (kinda reminds me of a Hollywood movie). Today I rely on the internet or radio for my news and it doesn't hit me quite so hard as the images on the TV.

Hey, I've got an idea. Let's forget about Dead/Phish tour and go on a bike tour?

Well, I'll still go see Phil Lesh whenever he comes to Ohio....but maybe I'll ride my bike to the show and refrain from seeking a ride to the next one.