Sunday, June 01, 2008

I want to race

I have been a bit busy lately. Everything is going well, there is just a lot of well going on.

My swimming is on lately. I can't wait for the out door pool to open. 14 hrs of lap swim a quarter of a mile from home. One more week.

My cycling was feeling really flat. I wasn't getting enough frequency in. This weekend I began to feel the rewards of my work. My fitness seems to be coming together.

Just in time. Deer Creek is on. I want to race.

I have added another race to the plan. Nicole, Zac and I are going to do a relay at Cleveland.
ZAC?!. Zac is gonna race. We have him on the bike before he hands off to Nicole for the run. I am the swimmer. Should be fun.

Life is great.

1 comment:

triguyjt said...

Relay sounds like just the ticket...good idea....

won't break the bank and you get the adrenaline rush of racing and you get to cheer your buddies on...

win win..