Monday, November 05, 2007

Get on the Bus

"I woke up this morning, my head was not in sight
I would ask the walls about it, but they vanished overnight
I could not think or spell my name, or fly their words away
And the heat came round and busted me for smiling on a cloudy day

Escaping through the lily fields, when I came across an empty space
It quivered and exploded, left a bus stop in its place
Well a bus came by and I got on, that's when it all began
There was Cowboy Neal at the wheel of a bus to never ever land"

From
The Other One
Bob Weir-GD


Yeah, I am not sure what the hell that means either.

Sunday, I hopped on a bus. I went to Michigan. I rode around on more buses. I spent time with a friend on the bus. I said hello and goodbye while getting on and off the bus. The bus got me many places, and in many places I got the bus.

When I left Michigan, the air was getting colder. Soon Cleveland will be cold. The day's are growing shorter. Bike committing gets harder and harder with impending snow. I am glad we have a bus. I like going places.

My next scheduled trip to Michigan.....Steelhead 70.3. I spoke with both BBop and The Veg*Triathlete about it today. We are all planning to meet as a group. Zac and Nichole are also making the trip.
Zac has come along way toward restoring his VW. He plans to bring it to Steelhead. If you are at the race, come find us. We will be the group with the bus.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

See you at Steelhead! I can't wait!

:-)

Jodi

Jen said...

Get on the bus! Say NO to corndogs!!!

Steelhead is going to be awesome.

Jen said...

The CD looks good :-) Have fun on Thursday!

triguyjt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
triguyjt said...

wild bus shot charlie....
good luck on thursday night

thanks for the shoutout

B Bop said...

Is that a busball????