Sunday, November 18, 2007

Bounced our way...

We were gonna win. We lost. We were tied. We won.......What the hell did I just see?
Boy, I bet a few fans in Baltimore are shocked and disgusted.....
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Art Modell is a scumbag.
I am convinced the Bush administration used Art to discredit Sen. Voinivich when
Modell sighted the then Gov. of Ohio as the friend that advised him to move the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore.

Anyhow, the Browns won despite losing today. The Baltimore Raves lost despite having won.
How Funny.

_______________

I spent the weekend training. I felt like doing just that. That and watching the Browns and Bucks beat their bitter rivals.

I ran a lot.
I lifted.
I swam.
I rode my bike.
I played guitar.
I ate well.
I didn't do laundry.
I read.

___________________

Banks suck, and they pick on people that spend all their money on triathlon.

$38!

I tend to over do some things.

One of those things was a draft.

$38 for a little overdraft.

Thats a freaking entry fee.

Banks suck

2 comments:

E-Speed said...

David was so happy when we won last night. It was hilarious laying in bed listening as they played out the overtime and watching him hold his breath until the kick was good and then his collective sigh of relief.

triguyjt said...

Charlie-
I have seen so many bummers and have had to talk to these folks after so many bummers, its nice to have things bounce the "good guys" way.
My grandparents used the mattress for their money. No interest but no overdrafts.