Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The neverending adventures of Ironyman

In our last episode, Ironyman was railing on and on about staying in the moment.

Well while checking my email, I read a message telling me I had won a prize in the Jasper Blake "Win a Bike sweepstakes".

Chances are i have won some Rudy Project Sunglasses or maybe an areo helmet. All very cool, but I can't help but to start thinking ahead. Maybe I won one of the four Kouta frames. Maybe, maybe maybe.
If all I win is a funky areo helmet or pair of shades, I will still be geeked.

Anyhow, Jasper is hysterical and very insightful. Do check out his blog.

__________________

Ironyman celebrates Thanksgiving

I recently added a stat counter to my blog. The counter allows me to look up all kinds of info about site activity.

One of the google searches peaple use most to find my blog is "How to deep fry a turduckin". Being a vegan, this is pretty funny/gross. The search results refer to an april Race Recap where I referance a deep fried turduckin that I thought was horrible on many levels.

So, if you found this site looking for info on turduckin, lets start with the origin of your planned feast. If you want to enjoy your turkey dinner, do not click here.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Subversive.

I like it.

Good work, Secret Vegan Agent Turchucken.

B Bop said...

Hilarious!!

Pretty cool news about the prize. Happy thanksgiving (a.k.a. tofurkey day) Charlie.

VeganHeartDoc said...

Ha ha, very funny. Love the link.
And Turducken sounds gross.