Sunday, December 23, 2007

New CD and a makeover.



I did get a haircut. but the makeover has been to my music site. The CD is now on sale. So to celebrate I have given the music page a whole new look. The photo above is for the Gleukos web site.

I will be having a release party at Rocco's soon. Please stay tuned.

I started a run today following an afternoon filled with waisted opportunity by The Cleveland Browns. Hoping to run of the frustration a lose with playoffs still not assurd, I headed out for what I thought would be a fun night of snowstorm running. What I found was a very thin layer of ice over every thing. After a mile I wrapped it up. I had already put in a good effort on the trainer, so I was ok with the mile of ice. With the holidays over the next two days I will have lots of time to run

Anyhow, BUY MY CD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlie,

Just rec'd your CD and it sounds great! Just as I was wondering if the theme would be mellow it got funky -- had to turn it up!

Thanks,
Susie