Monday, December 03, 2007

I just kinda don't want to be in my skin

Royal slug photographed at the Tower of London


The last week has been a little weird for me. I have been feeling a bit sluggish. Today I worked out for the first time since last Monday. It is the longest stretch of total rest for a long time. I got a nasty cold/flu that I decided to shut down everything in an effort to get over it. As an added benefit I have been able to rest the pain in my bum. My goal right now is to be healthy when It is time to start my base work. I have set Dec 15 as the GO date.

Another side effect of not training and being sick is the crankiness. Nothing is really bothering me, I just kinda don't want to be in my skin when I am sick. I have tried to keep that in check. I think I am leveling out right now.

With all of the free time I have been able to put the new collection of music together as an actual disc. I am awaiting my proof of the entire package. Once I approve the proof, the disc will be available through my site and on Amazon. I will also bring them to shows.

I have become a contributer to two Blog Groups. http://ironmanlouisville2008.blogspot.com/
and http://sportyvegans.blogspot.com/ I am excited to have these outlets for my vegan rants and the IMLube banter. Not to worry, I will not exclude that stuff from this page. However, I can share directly with others going through the same experiance as me with out having to look to far. It is one reason I enjoy the CTC forum. Anyhow, contributing should be fun. I also look forward to having all of these bloggers in one place.

Aside from that, I got nothing.

One more thing, most of you know already that we(OSU/Cleveland sports fans) get another shot at the big game this year....Go Bucks!

7 comments:

tracie said...

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better! I've put myself on rest too, since Sunday, but still can't shake this thing. I can completely relate to the crankiness from feeling just plain blah!

Congrats on getting everything together for an album, at least you've been productive! :)

Janet Edwards said...

Hope you feel better soon! Nothing worse than feelng blah!

Go BUCKEYES!

Jen said...

You wanna trade skins? I'll take your cold if you take my stitches... But seriously, I hope you kick this thing soon :-)

Craig said...

Go Buckeyes! Glad your feeling better. Nice slug shot by the way.

triguyjt said...

you'll be zipping around in no time... get well quick.let me know when you'll be able to get back in the pool. my shoulder will have calmed down by then and I'll match 100's with you at Notre Dame College.

Jen said...

Okay, that slug picture? Officially grossing me out.

Charlie said...

Disgusting Imperialist slug.
That slugs family has ruled over the Tower of London for many generations.