Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thank you Cavs

It was a fun ride.

Anyhow, I have a race Sunday. The Maumi Bay Olympic distance. I am really looking forward to to doing a triathlon. It seems like forever ago since I last did one.

I had a gig last night. It was very lightly attended. I had a lot of fun singing just the same.

Mom is doing well and comes home tomorrow.

The dating thing didn't workout. I will spare you the details. Mostly to protect some body else's privacy.

Training is moving along at a steady simple pace.

I have to go accept this now. The Drive, Shot, Fumble, Jose Mesa, and now the Sweep. Lebron is far from done. Many more parties in the finals to come.
'07 has been so bittersweet as a sports fan from NEOhio. 3 Championship games/series with the Buckeyes football, mens basketball, and the CAVS.
Go Tri-be.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

A mix of good and bad. Glad to hear that your mom is doing well. The Cavs will be back. Now it's time to shift to the Indians!

:-)

Jodi

Jen said...

Yeah, that's great that your mom's doing well, Charlie! And your training looks like it's going very well :-)