Friday, June 29, 2007

Farwell to the big blue ball


Farewell to the big blue ball
I have been with my big blue ball for 3 years. It is my weight room, dining room chair, guitar practice chair, and entertainment for my guests. It follows me through the house. It has been there for me.
I just realized that it will no longer hold lots of air.
It is time to replace my big blue ball.
Good bye Big Blue Ball.


Mountaineer goals
1. I need to streamline my travel. We are camping at IM. So these other races serve as travel practice. I have to get small.
2. Time to give the new Blue Seventy long sleeve wet suit a try.
3. I am going to try out my nutrition strategy.
4.Have fun
5.celebrate Nichole's birthday.

I am packed and ready to roll. I am starting to get excited about this race.

The Coventry Caribou closed down on Monday. We have no coffee shop in coventry since 1976.
Where will I read the paper? Where will I find a friendly face between workouts. Hopefully we will get a new cafe soon.

Good stuff at work
We are being taken care of. It is nice to feel valued. We take a lot of pride in the work we do.

Anyhow I will check back in Sunday or Monday....

2 comments:

Jen said...

GOOD LUCK! Have a great race, Charlie :-)

B Bop said...

Hmmmm, just went over to the mountaineer 70.3 web page and could find no results for today. I guess I'll have to wait for your report.