Sunday, December 20, 2015

Indoor training.... Cause it's cold outside

I received my new tires for the hand-cycle Friday. Yesterday was planned rest day, so it was a time to put the new tires on. The task was easy...
Today I was hoping to get out for a ride, but there  is till ice and snow on the sidewalks out front, and presumably on some of the side streets I use, so I will ride on the trainer today. I would probably enjoy the outdoors, but I don't like stupid risks. I fear not being able to control the hand-cycle, or dealing with drivers who can't control their vehicles. There is also the issue of salt. There will be rain the next two days, and warmer weather through the week. I should have chances for outdoor rides on clean roads.
Today I will watch a movie and spin. This should be the norm at this time of the year. This year I am spoiled.

No comments: