Sunday, December 13, 2015

Getting warmed up

It is December in Cleveland, and I haven't missed any out door workouts this month. Today the temperature was in the 60s. I wore shorts and a t shirt during a 15.3 mile push in the racing chair. I finished in 2:18. I followed a common route I use for the hand-cycle. It is a long climb, followed by a quick return. It is amazing to me to have this kind of opportunity to keep working out in the chair at this time of year. I figured without an indoor trainer, I would be hanging it up for a while. That hasn't been the case though.
 I do look forward to getting at least one more long hand-cycle ride in this year. I am currently waiting for the new tires before I can ride outdoors. The tires should arrive soon. Tomorrow is a rain day, so I will be at the pool and lifting. maybe Tuesday tires arrive. If not, I have another chance to push the chair. I honestly like that the most. It is running as far as I am concerned.

No comments: