Monday, June 15, 2009

Where was I?

Quick update:
I haven't written much this week. The dominant issue has been a personal relationship. I leave that stuff off the net.

My recovery has been slow. I was able to get running quickly, but running was not quick. I added regular bike commuting and never exceeded an hour of running. Last week I took two days in a row off. I may have been ill. So I just laid around. Since then I have had a lot more energy.

I have officially kicked off my training for a fall of trail running. I am still tinkering with what the experts say works and what I think I can do while staying healthy enough to run 50 miles. I am giving more focus to post run strength training.

I am going to run in "A Most Excellent race" on the 28th of this month. This was always one of my favorite 10ks. It is run on my home turf through the Shaker Lakes area.

That is about all I have for now.

No comments: