Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Goals for the Cleveland marathon

As I head into the coming weekend, I think it important that I take a moment to reflect on my coming task this Sunday. I am registered for the Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon. This will be my second marathon start in 21 days. Unlike the Trail Marathon last month, this on is flat and run on roads. I have no real expectations. I am realistic in knowing that I have never gone this distance with so little time between starts. I think I was able to bounce back following the race in Ann Arbor in good shape. My legs still have very little pep, but I have not really pushed to hard. I have followed my standard tapper. So who knows. I think my biggest goal is to go out and enjoy the biggest fitness party in town. I hope to stay positive and run a marathon around my city.

Also, I have moved my music( http://www.charliemosbrook.com ) site onto blogger and have done a lot of changes to it. Please check it out.

No comments: