Tuesday, June 01, 2010

On with the show

So as I am adjusting to life with a disability/injury I am making changes due to my physical limitations. The first thing I need to do is replace the sound system I use for open mikes and other gigs. It is a great system, but it is much to heavy for me. I have come up with a plan make it much more manageable. This means selling the old to purchase a new lighter one.
I also have some triathlon gear that will not be put to use any time soon. Wetsuits and GPS devices are not going to be used for a while. So I have decided to sell these as well.

While selling these belongings, I have become reminded of how different multi sports athletes and musicians can be. When an athlete expresses interest, they say " I will be there at 5PM". This is often without fail. When a musician expresses interest, they say, "I want it! I should be able to buy it the third wed. in June".
I guess this could also be an economic issue.
Both of these traits belong to me.
In any event, the wetsuits and HRM/GPS are sold while the PA remains.................

No comments: